Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Relay For Life Fri/Sat

What an amazing time and experience. I had never been apart of this before and i was completley touched and moved. My friend Su is a Survivor of breast cancer and i thought i would help her out this year. We as a worship team did two hours of worship at the entertainment stage! It was so awesome!




Then later that evening during a luminary ceremony me and my husband sang "I'll stand by You". Then we stayed up all night! The next day we did a car show and a pancake breakfast.

When i got home i was so wooped by husband was amazing he cleaned out my car, mowed the front yard, watched our two kids plus another two kids i said i would watch and then he made dinner!

I love this man so much!!!

1 comment:

Allison McMillan said...

That is awesome that you guys got to do worship during the walk!! Our area walk took place right down the street from the church-I will have to check and see if we could do that! Thanks for sharing!